14 Mocha Court, Bow, London, E3
560 sq. ft.
(52 sq. m.)
- Beautiful Warehouse Conversion with Gated entrance
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Bright Accommodation with Stylish Interiors and Quality Finish
- Inviting Open Plan Reception/Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Close to Bow Road, Bromley-by-Bow and Bow Church DLR
- 'Hive' Smart Thermostat/Heater
The property is conveniently located within a short walk of Bow Church (DLR), Bow Road underground and Bromley-by-Bow stations, each providing unrivalled links into nearby Stratford International, Canary Wharf, the City, Docklands and Central London. The area is also well served by a fashionable array of shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and leisure amenities, with Stratford's Westfield Shopping Centre also within easy reach for a larger range of branded shopping. Nearby Victoria Park and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park provide superb recreational space in this fantastic central location.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Comments from the owner:
1) Being within close proximity of excellent amenities. The apartment is on the doorstep of Regent's canal for beautiful views and long walks, but also only a short walk from the Olympic Park and Victoria Park. The latter is the most beautiful place to go and stroll around, especially on a Sunday morning where you can take in the lovely views of the lake and perhaps stop by the coffee shop which serves excellent quality coffee and freshly baked bread and cake. It's also very close to convenience stores (one within the development itself and the other less than five minutes' walk away) and a large Tesco within 10 minutes' walk.
2) The apartment is excellently positioned from a transport perspective. Only a 5 minute walk from the Bow Church DLR which takes you to Canary Wharf, Greenwich and Westfield Stratford, 10 minutes' walk to Bow Road underground for the District and Hammersmith & City lines to take you in to town. It's also served by very frequent bus services (including night buses).
3) The 'feel' of the place. Despite being in zone 2 and close to all these amenities and transport links, it's a very peaceful place to live. Due to the apartment being part of a factory conversion with a small number of properties, you'll get to enjoy a quiet and community feel where the neighbours help each other out by taking in parcels etc.
The Modern Way To Move
Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested's mission is to empower people to make the move
they want, when they want. We're the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed
about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home. We even
offer a cash advance so you can move when you want, even before you sell. Nested put you
in the position of a chain-free buyer, giving you the power to negotiate a better price on your
new home. Along with our excellent agents who help with your negotiations, we typically
help save up to 5% on your new home. With over 450 homeowners helped since 2016, get
in touch to find out how we can help you sell smarter.
Energy Performance Certificates
14 Mocha Court, Bow, London, E3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bow Church Station0.3 miles
- Bow Road Station0.3 miles
- Pudding Mill Lane Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference qzoa8f3o_EAF_95309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.