Fir Trees Place, Preston, PR2
- DUPLEX APARTMENT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN/DINER
- SPACIOUS BRIGHT LIVING ROOM
- SECURE ENTRY POINT
- POPULAR AREA
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
- SUIT INVESTOR OR FIRST-TIME BUYER
Internally there is an entrance hallway, a door leading through to the cloakroom and a door leading through to the modern kitchen diner, and a door to the living room area.
The lounge is incredibly spacious with two windows letting light flood in making it a lovely living area.
On the first floor, there is a landing with three bedrooms and a modern bathroom leading off it.
Externally there is communal parking and communal lawned areas. Locally there are brilliant transport links as well as shops and amenities.
This apartment is leasehold with originally a 125-year lease and now 93 years remaining.
The Service charge is £82 per month.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Fir Trees Place, Preston, PR2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station2.7 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station3.7 miles
- Lostock Hall Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Let's sell your home for free. Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. The industry needs to change - and we're the ones changing it. We're making selling simple, transparent, and free.
We're the fastest-growing estate agent in the UK, and we offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS210398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.