Chelsea Manor Street, SW3
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
665 sq. ft.
(62 sq. m.)
- 2 single bedrooms, 1 double bedroom
- 1.5 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- modern downstairs cloakroom/ toilet
- modern upstairs shower/ toilet
The property has brilliant access to public transport and so many of London’s renowned landmarks, with numerous buses on the King’s Road. Sloane Square tube station is a 10-minute walk or short bus ride and South Kensington tube, which connects you to London’s theatres and Heathrow, is just a little further.
Supermarkets, shops and restaurants are on the King’s Road, and local pubs like The Cooper's Arms, The Chelsea Potter, The Surprise, The Builders Arms or The Phene, are nearby.
Chelsea is not all shops, pubs and restaurants. Cultural and scenic pursuits are also minutes away in this pretty special area. The world-renowned V&A, Natural History and Science Museums are just a 15-minute walk, and also the historic Royal Hospital, Chelsea - home to the world-famous Chelsea Flower Show - which is set in spectacular grounds and open to the public. A leisurely walk around the neighbourhood is a must, as is St Luke's (where Charles Dickens was married) and its garden, for a small park right on the property’s doorstep. Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park and Knightsbridge are simply a bus ride away, while Battersea Park is just a short walk across the beautiful Albert Bridge.
For fitness and exercise classes, the modern Chelsea Sports Centre is in an iconic Grade II listed building - and just a two-minute walk from the property. With an extensive gym and indoor pool, this first-class facility is a wonderful community asset. For outdoor sport, there is the Millennium Arena in Battersea Park for athletics and tennis.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Energy Performance Certificates
Chelsea Manor Street, SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sloane Square Station0.6 miles
- South Kensington Station0.5 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Ever since we opened our first office off Sloane Square in 1958, we've been dedicated to giving our customers the confidence to make life-changing decisions with certainty and peace of mind.
Areas we Cover
We serve the city across central, west and south-west London. From Notting Hill to Balham, East Putney to Pimlico, we're local landmarks in many of Central London's best neighbourhoods.
Services we Offer
Our expertise includes:
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Y32922_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.