St Josephs Court, Staveley, Chesterfield, S43
- Four double bedrooms
- Forming part of converted church with period features
- Beautiful fitted kitchen with Bosch integrated appliances
- High specification finish throughout
- Stunning roof terrace with access from three bedrooms
- Far reaching views to the rear
The Property Briefly Comprises -
Ground Floor - Beautiful entrance hallway with built in cloaks storage cupboards. Downstairs W/C. Stunning fitted kitchen and separate utility room with contemporary wall and base units. Stunning feature breakfast bar with integrated hob and further storage units. The kitchen also benefits from integrated microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Open plan living and dining area with bi fold doors giving access to the rear garden. Further separate snug sitting room and additional built in storage cupboard.
First Floor - Master bedroom suite with generously proportioned luxurious en suite shower room. Three further double bedrooms with two of these and the master having French doors to the roof terrace with far reaching countryside views. Luxury family bathroom suite with free standing bath, shower cubicle, vanity sink unit, heated towel rail and low flush WC.
Externally the property has off street parking to the front for three vehicles. The rear of the property has an enclosed garden with lawn area and steps leading down to a seating area taking advantage of the stunning views backing onto fields.
Note: - Further properties within the development will be available in the coming weeks. All properties have the benefit of a 10 year LABC warranty.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
St Josephs Court, Staveley, Chesterfield, S43
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station3.0 miles
- Halfway Tram Stop4.6 miles
- Westfield Tram Stop4.8 miles
About the agent
Chesterfield isn't just a property market to us, it's our home. And we've been here since 1871 making us one of the longest established firms of independent estate agents and chartered surveyors in North Derbyshire..
Did you know we were one of the first to advertise local properties in the windows of our town centre offices? We were also one of the first estate agents locally to display our properties on the internet in the early 1990's in a p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31353437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bothams, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.