Kings Road, Halstead, CO9
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- One King Bedroom
- Dining Area
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with Walk In Shower
- Flat Screen TV
Available for short term rental is this luxury one bedroom deluxe studio apartment located in the Market town of Halstead, Essex, you are only a short stroll away from the Boutique Shops, Coffee Lounges, Pubs, Restaurants & Supermarkets.
This luxurious modern 1 apartment is located on the ground floor with own private entrance, a short distance from Stansted airport and less than 20 minute drive from Colchester town centre with free parking on site.
Providing you with an unforgettable living experience in our Luxury Serviced Apartments. Discounts apply for monthly stays.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Kings Road, Halstead, CO9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Braintree Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Heritage distinguishes itself by offering an exemplary customer service and strives to ensure your property stands out from the crowd. We cover Essex and Suffolk from two strategically placed offices in Coggeshall and Earls Colne.
Whereas we are often the agent of choice for owners of listed building and homes of character, we successfully manage the sale and rental of a diverse range of property from city centre apartments to modern estate houses.
We combine traditional values wi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23251044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heritage, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.