Beaufort Close, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6
- *Guide Price £300,000 - £325,000*
- Semi Detached Town House
- Four Bedrooms
- Ensuite To Master, Downstairs WC & Family Bathroom
- Popular Norwich Suburb Of Old Catton
- Integral Garage & Driveway
- Spacious Living Room & Dining Area
- Recently Renovated & Modern Kitchen
- Enclosed & Private Rear Garden
- Easy Reach Of Local Amenities
The property is positioned within a quiet cul-de-sac of Old Catton and conveniently sits within an easy reach of many local amenities including shops, schools and supermarkets. Offering a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to put their own touch on a family home, this townhouse comprises of a spacious hallway entrance, downstairs WC, ground floor kitchen/diner overlooking the rear garden, integral garage, spacious living room with double doors leading to dining area, four bedrooms with ensuite to master and family bathroom. Further to this, the property benefits from a number of useful storage spaces on each floor.
Downstairs WC 6'1 x 3' (1.9m x 0.9m)
Kitchen 16'1 x 9'2 (4.9m x 2.8m)
Integral Garage 17'6 x 8'11 (5.3m x 2.7m)
Lounge 16'2 x 15'1 (4.9m x 4.6m)
Dining Room 11'9 x 8'9 (3.6m x 2.7m)
Bedroom 11'9 x 9'8 (3.6m x 2.9m)
Bedroom 12'1 x 9'2 (3.7m x 2.8m)
Bedroom 8'2 x 6'8 (2.5m x 2m)
Bedroom 8' x 7'7 (2.4m x 2.3m)
Family Bathroom 8' x 6'1 (2.4m x 1.9m)
To the front of the property is a brick weave driveway and shingle which can accommodate for the parking of two vehicles. The rear garden can be accessed from both a side gate and double doors from the kitchen. Fully enclosed, the rear garden consists of laid lawn and large patio area.
Old Catton is a Norwich suburb, which lies about two miles north-east to the centre of the city of Norwich. Catton Park is a local beauty spot with approximately 72 hectares of unspoiled green space. It is perfectly situated for enjoying the many attractions of Norwich, which include the Cathedral, The Forum, Norwich Castle and the city's famous covered market. Norwich also has a variety of good schools in both the private and public sectors.
Leaving Norwich on the A140 towards Norwich Airport. At the traffic lights at the Tesco Metro turn right into Fifers Lane, follow road to the mini round about and take the first exit on to Heyford Road, follow road and take the second exit on your right on to Beaufort Close where the property can then be found on the left hand side and identified by the Property Ladder For Sale board.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: C
COUNCIL TAX BANDING: D NORWICH CITY COUNCIL
Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any leasehold charges are provided by the seller and provision should be made to have your legal representative fact check this.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Beaufort Close, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station2.8 miles
- Salhouse Station4.3 miles
- Hoveton & Wroxham Station6.1 miles
About the agent
How it all started...
Property Ladder opened its doors in the troubled property market of 2008. A move, that was considered by many, to be ill considered, bearing in mind that several large estate agency chains closed theirs, in the same year, due to the credit crunch.
However, as a family, we knew that there was and still is a place in the market, for a company who puts a strong focus on client satisfaction, whilst delivering excellent sale prices. This is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PL382901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Ladder, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.