Dagnall Park, London, SE25
- Ground Floor Period Conversion
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Characterful Accommodation with Period Appeal
- Neutral Decor
- Access to Large Communal Garden
- Close to Selhurst Station and Bus Routes
- Easy Access Croydon Town Centre Amenities
- 330.56 sq ft / 30.71 sq m
Set within an attractive detached period property, this delightful one bedroom ground floor flat offers bright, well planned accommodation with high ceilings and neutral décor throughout. Accommodation comprises entrance hall with wood effect flooring (evident through much of the property), leading into the bright and spacious, open plan reception/kitchen with original style cast iron fireplace and ample space for both relaxing and dining. The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. There is a well sized double bedroom, plus a bathroom with white three piece suite and tiled walls.
The property is conveniently located just a short walk from Selhurst station, with fast and frequent services into Central London, as well as numerous regular bus routes linking the surrounding area. There are a number of local shops close-by, with Croydon town centre only a short distance away providing a huge array of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
I love the very large windows in the sitting room and bedroom, sunlight just streams in making the flat so light and warm and happy. It has all the features I wanted put together, a beautiful working fireplace, original victorian window shutters and a high ceiling with picture rail.
Why are you moving?
I'm now a mum of one so need to find a home suitable for my expansion and am moving back to the Midlands area where I used to live to be closer to family.
What do you love about the area?
There's Heavers Meadow where we go to feed the ducks and a large recreational ground which takes you into South Norwood where there are coffee shops and lovely eating places. My flat is less than 5 minutes walk from the station with very regular trains into London Victoria and London Bridge. It's a lovely tree lined road by the famous Brit School.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Dagnall Park, London, SE25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selhurst Station0.1 miles
- Thornton Heath Station0.7 miles
- Norwood Junction Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 90850hf9_EAF_95606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.