West Street, Carshalton, SM5
- Well-Presented 2 Double Bed flat in Tranquil Location
- Modern, Well-lit & Spacious Property
- Double Glazing with Electric Heating
- Ideal Investment or First Buy
- Long Lease on Completion
- Communal Gardens with Shed
- Local Amenities / Parks / Schools Nearby
- Move-in Condition
- EPC - F Rating
- NO CHAIN!
Check out this rarely available, gorgeous 2 double bed flat boasting beautiful, expansive views of the sunrise with natural sunlight filtering into the living space. Situated in the heart of Carshalton Village, this airy second floor home ticks all the boxes: energy efficient electric heating system, double glazed windows, full, modern and spacious shower suite with underfloor heating, fitted kitchen with a breakfast area, a spacious living room with lovely and tranquil views of the rear garden and great storage throughout.
Other external benefits include well-manicured communal gardens with shed, long lease on completion & on street parking. Come and experience the convenience of living within a walkable community. The Village has many amenities including beautiful parks & ponds, supermarkets, fine dining, salons, leisure facilities with St Helier Hospital, Carshalton mainline BR station and bus routes nearby. Carshalton Beeches, Sutton and Wallington Town Centres & Stations are a short distance away. This location is within the catchment area for excellent schools and sold in 'as is' condition. A perfect first or investment buy with NO CHAIN. Don’t miss it!!!
EPC rating: F. Council tax band: C, Tenure: Leasehold,
3.18m x 4.18m
3.38m x 3.8m
4.18m x 4.33m
KITCHEN / DINER
3.37m x 4.2m
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
West Street, Carshalton, SM5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carshalton Station0.1 miles
- Carshalton Beeches Station0.6 miles
- Wallington Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Belvoir is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.