George Street, London, W1U
- Luxury Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 En-Suite
- Prestigious Marylebone Development
- High Quality Finish and Contemporary Design
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge and Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Moments From Transport Links and Fashionable Amenities
Tenure: Leasehold, 114 years remaining
The property lies within an easy walk of Baker Street, Bond Street, Marble Arch and Marylebone stations, each providing unrivalled cross-London connections. A host of regular bus routes also link the surrounding area. The area is renowned for it's array of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants, with nearby Oxford Street and Bond Street offering a huge variety of shops, department stores and amenities. The area is also well served by beautiful open spaces including nearby Hyde Park and the Serpentine River and Regent's Park, as well as iconic landmarks such as Marble Arch and Buckingham Palace.
George Street, London, W1U
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Baker Street Station0.4 miles
- Bond Street Station0.3 miles
- Marble Arch Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference f2yk33sz_EAF_95632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.