Highlands Road, Bamford, Rochdale, OL11
- WONDERFUL DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER BAMFORD POSITION
- 4 BEDROOMS & 4 RECEPTION ROOMS
- FANTASTIC ATTIC ROOM
- OVER 2000 SQFT OF VERSATILE & SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- STUNNING MODERN DINING KITCHEN
- LARGE PLOT WITH AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING
- ATTRACTIVE TIERED REAR GARDEN
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Occupying a highly sought after position on one of Bamfords premier roads, this super detached has been extended & modernised to provide over 2000 sqft of versatile family living, offering spacious accommodation suited to a variety of purchasers, with the property particularly suited to multi generational living, with 4 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms & a fantastic attic room.
Standing on a good size plot, the property has an easy to maintain front garden, with ample driveway parking & a useful storage area retained from the garage conversion. To the rear can be found a large plot with patio area, raised lawned garden & a further elevated area with summer house to take full advantage of the evening sun & providing an attractive outdoor entertaining area.
The property itself is beautifully presented throughout & comprises an entrance porch into the spacious hallway, WC, lounge, dining room, conservatory, modern fitted dining kitchen with feature Quooker tap & a utility room. There is a further reception room/office. Stairs lead to the first floor, with a large fitted master bedroom & en suite, with 2 further double bedrooms & house bathroom/WC. There is also a further double bedroom & shower room. Off the main landing can be found stairs to a fantastic full length loft room, which provides a wonderful space which could be utilised as a play room, reception room and a superb guest room.
Bamford remains Rochdale’s most sought after area, with excellent schools within walking distance, a number of popular pubs & restaurants & super transport links into Rochdale & Bamford.
Sure to attract early interest, early viewing is essential.
5.18m x 4.6m
4.57m x 3.6m
3.45m x 3.35m
4.57m x 4.4m
3.86m x 2.97m
5.18m x 3.7m
En Suite Shower Room
4.42m x 2.77m
3.7m x 2.44m
2.74m x 2.4m
Attic/Play Room/Teenage Hideaway
6.58m x 3.33m
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Highlands Road, Bamford, Rochdale, OL11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castleton Station1.7 miles
- Rochdale Station2.4 miles
- Bury Station3.7 miles
About the agent
We opened our doors nearly 40 years ago and have widely been regarded as the areas leading and most respected independent property sales and lettings business, with a strong emphasis on great service and impressive results.Our expertise and our service
Our local knowledge and expertise is undeniable. Over the years we have challenged tradition to improve the way our industry operates in repos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ROC220230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cowell & Norford, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.