Burlington Road, New Malden, London, KT3
614 sq. ft.
(57 sq. m.)
- 614 Sq.ft Approx
- Home Office
- Also available on Help to Buy Scheme
- Communal Garden
- Two PV Panels per property contributing to the electricity
- Fully integrated glossy kitchen with BOSCH appliances
- Engineered Oak flooring throughout & LED Lighting
- Ample Storage
- Convenient for London Waterloo
- 10 Year Builders Warranty
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harrison Jacks
Offering a stunning, very unique property which comes with it's very own sizeable home office and ample storage.
The property has been finished to an excellent standard with engineered oak flooring throughout, LED lighting, glossy kitchen units with integrated appliances including a smart washing machine.
The development itself features two PV panels per property contributing to the electricity, and has a beautifully landscaped communal garden with sensor lighting and planting.
The location is exceptionally convenient for New Malden high street and New Malden train station which offers direct access to Clapham, Vauxhall and London Waterloo.
An ideal property for first time buyers, or investors.
ROI approx 4.65%
1. AML Regulations
Prospective Purchasers will be required to provide idenitification documentation.
Measurements supplied within these details and particulars are for a guide only and must not be relied on.
The particulars and details provided herein are a guide only to the property. Prospective purchasers must make their own enquiries.
Please be aware that we have not tested any appliances or services within the property and we recommend prospective purchasers to appoint surveys or reports before finalising any offers or purchase.
5. The particulars do not represent fact or form part of any offer or contract.
Burlington Road, New Malden, London, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.4 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.6 miles
- Malden Manor Station1.1 miles
About the agent
**GOLD WINNER – BEST ESTATE AGENT GUIDE 2022**
We were recently awarded with GOLD in the Best Estate Agent Guide 2022, meaning we are one of the top 5% performing estate agents in the country!
Our clients use us because we will always go the extra mile to get them results.
We work with some incredible videographers to create eye capturing advertisements for your property. We're in the business of getting your property noticed.
We've also invested in some incredible tec
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Flat6SovereignHouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Jacks, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.