- Let available date:
- £2,076A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Garage and outbuildings do not form part of the tenancy
ENTRANCE HALL Obscure double glazed door to front aspect. Stairs rising to first floor. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
SITTING ROOM 16' 4 max" x 12' 10 max" (4.98m max x 3.91m max) Double glazed window to front aspect. Coving to ceiling. Feature fireplace with wooden surround. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
DINING ROOM 10' 10" x 8' 10" (3.3m x 2.69m) Double glazed doors to garden. Coving to ceiling. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM 14' 2" narrowing to 10' 11" x 11' 10 max" (4.32m narrowing to 3.33m x 3.61m max) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Obscure double glazed doors to rear. Fitted wall and base units with work surface over and sink inset. Space for fridge / freezer. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Upright radiator.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 00" x 11' 9" (3.96m x 3.58m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
BEDROOM 14' 1" x 8' 10" (4.29m x 2.69m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM Obscure double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising walk in shower with 'splash back' screen and tiling to walls. WC and wash hand basin with unit under. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Ceiling lights inset.
BATHROOM Suite comprising bath with electric shower over. WC and pedestal wash hand basin with part tiling to walls. Tiled floor. Radiator.
BEDROOM 14' 1 max" x 14' 10 max" (4.29m x 4.52m) Three roof windows. Eaves storage. Radiator. Partially restricted ceiling height.
BEDROOM 16' 11" x 11' 10" (5.16m x 3.61m) Double glazed window to side aspect. Eaves storage. Radiator. Partially restricted ceiling height.
BATHROOM Roof window to rear aspect. Suite comprising corner bath with shower attachment. WC and wash hand basin with part tiling to walls. Wall mounted boiler. Tiled floor. Ceiling lights inset and partially restricted ceiling height.
REAR GARDEN An extremely well presented and well laid out garden with a variety of mature trees, plants and bushes. Area of laid decking which in our opinion offers superb space for entertaining. Mainly laid to lawn with paved path leads to you a detached garage/outbuilding and gated rear access.
REAR SECTION L shaped. Two double glazed windows to rear. Double glazed doors to garden.
FRONT SECTION Two up and over doors. Power and lighting. Obscure double glazed door to garden.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station1.1 miles
- Appleford Station2.9 miles
- Culham Station3.8 miles
About the agent
William Jones is an independent estate agents specialising in Didcot and surrounding Villages. Our office occupies an enviable town centre location, situated within walking distance of Didcot Railway Station but also benefitting from customer parking directly in front of the office.
The company is headed by Directors William Peddie and Robert Jones who believe in offering a personal, professional and pro-active approach in all aspects of the business, so clients receive the best service
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100805001214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Jones Estate Agents, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.