Heaton Street, Brampton, Chesterfield, S40
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Corner plot
- Sought after area and situated close to the fashionable Chatsworth Road
- Single garage (currently partially converted as utility room) and driveway
- Tenure- Freehold
The property briefly comprises of:
Ground Floor: -
Entrance Hallway - With staircase leading to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge - With beautiful exposed timber floorboards, dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows, wall mounted radiator and feature fireplace.
Dining Room - With French style doors leading to the garden, wood effect flooring and log burner in fire surround.
Breakfast Kitchen - Having a range of wall and base units with fitted breakfast bar, complimentary worktops and tiled splashbacks. Integrated fridge and range style oven.
Downstairs Wc - With low flush w/c and wash hand basin.
Utility Room - Converted using part of the attached garage to create a handy utility room and giving access to the remaining garage storage area.
First Floor: -
Bedroom One - Having built in wardrobes, dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two - Having a uPVC double glazed window and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three - A single bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window and wall mounted radiator.
Family Bathroom - With a beautiful modern suite in white comprising of bath with shower above, w/c and vanity sink unit.
Exterior And Gardens - Enclosed side garden with lawn and seating area. Courtyard style garden to the front. Garage and driveway providing off street parking.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Heaton Street, Brampton, Chesterfield, S40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.6 miles
- Dronfield Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Chesterfield isn't just a property market to us, it's our home. And we've been here since 1871 making us one of the longest established firms of independent estate agents and chartered surveyors in North Derbyshire..
Did you know we were one of the first to advertise local properties in the windows of our town centre offices? We were also one of the first estate agents locally to display our properties on the internet in the early 1990's in a p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31366749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bothams, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.