Northcourt Avenue, Reading
- Stunning home
- Close to Reading town centre
- A stunning kitchen/dining area
- Large sitting room
- Short walk to University parkland, Harris Garden and Whiteknights Lake
- UK leading Grammar and Public schools in locality
- Secure and gated off road parking
- En suite to master bedroom
- Beautiful views
- Popular location
This stunning property is located in a very popular location close to Reading University. The accommodation is in excess of 2400ft2 and comprises; a stunning entrance hall with an oversized door, a family room with a bay window to the front, a large reception room with superb views, and a downstairs cloakroom. The lower ground floor comprises a large kitchen/breakfast room, a formal dining room, a bedroom, and a family bathroom. The first floor comprises three large bedrooms one with an en suite and all with fitted wardrobes, and another family bathroom. All of the rear-facing rooms have unique and stunning views across Reading and surrounding Berkshire countryside.
The rear garden is a courtyard garden with a patio area for entertaining with some shrubs and bushes. It is west facing and in the evening is bathed with the setting sun. There is also a gated parking area for two vehicles.
The property has some stunning features, most noticeably the grand staircase running through the centre. It also has ceilings that accentuate the space and light that fills the property. It is heated by a gas-fired boiler and all mains services are connected.
The property is situated on a sought-after tree-lined road which is located within close proximity of Reading University, Reading town centre, Royal Berkshire hospital and the M4. UK leading Grammar and Public schools are within walking distance or easy commute,
EPC Rating; D
Northcourt Avenue, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earley Station1.5 miles
- Reading Station1.7 miles
- Reading West Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the South East. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 282137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.