Conksbury Lane, Youlgrave, Bakewell
- **Guide Price £410,000 - £420,000**
- Two bedroomed detached bungalow
- Idyllic village setting
- Ample off-road parking
- Planning permission to create a third bedroom
- Modern spacious accommodation throughout
Situated in this idyllic setting with fantastic countryside views is this two bedroomed detached bungalow. The property has the benefit of planning permission to extend to the side to reconfigure the property into a three bedroom bungalow.
Situated in this idyllic setting with fantastic countryside views is this two bedroomed detached bungalow. The property has the benefit of planning permission to extend to the side to reconfigure the property into a three bedroom bungalow (planning reference NP/DDD/0521/0507). The property sits on the edge of the highly popular Peak District village of Youlgrave and is a short stroll from a good selection of local amenities including local shops and country inns. The village is conveniently located to access the popular market town of Bakewell, Chatsworth Country House and the surrounding Peak District. Youlgrave has a number of walks and cycle trails surrounding the village. Internally the property offers spacious accommodation throughout and briefly comprises of, side entrance porch, inner lobby, utility area, cloakroom, modern kitchen, dining room area, sitting room and two bedrooms both having ensuite facilities. The front of the property has a mature garden which provides ample off road parking. To the rear is a well maintained garden with a generously proportioned workshop/store. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation available in this wonderful bungalow.
Side Entrance Porch
A double glazed leaded door opens into the entrance porch. A further double glazed door opens into a inner entrance hall.
Inner Entrance Hall
The inner entrance hall has a central heating radiator and a wooden floor. A door opens into a utility area and a cloakroom.
The utility area has space for a washing machine and houses the Vaillant boiler.
The cloakroom has a low flush WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Dining Room 11' 9" at the max x 10' 11" at the max ( 3.58m at the max x 3.33m at the max )
The dining room has a central heating radiator, double glazed French doors that opens onto the rear with two double glazed side panels and a wooden floor. The spiral staircase leads up to a study area. The dining room opens into the kitchen
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
The kitchen features a range of wall and base units with a 1 1/2 sink inset into the work surface. Integrated appliances include a refrigerator, a freezer, a dishwasher, a Neff double oven, a 5 ring Neff gas hob and a Neff extractor fan above. A double glazed window opens onto the front elevation and has lovely views.
Sitting Room 11' 10" at the max x 17' 8" at the max ( 3.61m at the max x 5.38m at the max )
The sitting room has a wooden floor and a double glazed window to the rear. It has a decorative fireplace and a wall mounted central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 8" at the max x 14' 1" narrowing to 9' ( 4.47m at the max x 4.29m narrowing to 2.74m )
Bedroom one has two double glazed windows with views over the rear garden, a wooden floor and two central heating radiators. A door opens into a walk-in wardrobe and a further door opens into the ensuite.
The suite comprises of a bath with shower over, a low flush WC and a wash hand basin with storage beneath. The ensuite is finished with tiling to the shower area and splash backs.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed leaded window to the front with views over the garden and countryside beyond. There is a walk in wardrobe and a central heating radiator. The bedroom has a door that opens into an ensuite.
The ensuite has a wash hand basin, low flush WC and a walk-in shower. There is a heated towel rail and the room is tiled to half height.
Loft Area 10' 4" extending to 13' 3" x 6' 11" ( 3.15m extending to 4.04m x 2.11m )
This is accessed from the spiral staircase in the dining room. There is useful storage in the eaves, a double glazed skylight and a central heating radiator.
The front garden has a range of mature plants and shrubs and a driveway which provides off road parking.
The rear garden has a patio with a low maintenance pebbled area which is ideal for alfresco dining. There is a greenhouse and a bike shed to the side of the property. There is also a substantial shed/workshop which is currently used as a gym.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Conksbury Lane, Youlgrave, Bakewell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bakewell Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Bakewell
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK106284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.