High Street, Chalfont St. Giles
- RETIREMENT BUNGALOW FOR THE OVER 55's
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS & AMENITIES
- SMALL MANAGEABLE GARDEN
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- RESIDENTS PARKING & COMMUNAL GARDEN
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- LIVING-DINING ROOM
Designed for the over 55's, the property has a modern kitchen and bathroom with a manageable garden to the rear and communal gardens to the front.
Located just behind the High Street, a short level walk to the shops and amenities.
Entrance into Living Room - Dining Room with Amtico wood floor, shelved storage cupboard.
Inner hall with access to roof space containing gas fired central heating boiler, installed in 2020.
Kitchen with a range of floor and wall cupboards, drawers, quartz work tops, fitted oven and gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge, Amtico wood floor. Door to garden.
Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and dressing table, shelved store cupboard.
Bathroom with WC, vanity unit, walk-in bath, heated towel rail, tiled walls and Amtico wood floor.
Terrace at the front of the property.
To the rear, paved terrace, timber store shed and fibre glass garden store. Gate to rear pathway.
Communal gardens to the front of the property. Residents parking.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
High Street, Chalfont St. Giles
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seer Green Station2.3 miles
- Chalfont & Latimer Station2.5 miles
- Chorleywood Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Colman & Co are the specialist estate agents for Chalfont St. Giles and the surrounding area. Senior Partner, Simon Colman, sold his first house in Chalfont St. Giles 40 years ago and has extensive knowledge and experience of this distinctive property market. Because there’s no place like home or indeed anywhere more personal, we believe it takes the personal touch to buy and sell them successfully. This is why we go to the trouble of getting to know our buyers and sellers so we understand wh
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11421676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colman & Co, Chalfont St Giles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.