Hopkins Walk, Newport, NP19
- WELL PRESENTED MID TERRACE HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- MODERN BATHROOM
- GAS COMBI BOILER & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- EASILY MAINTAINED FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS
- GUIDE PRICE £159,950 - £169,950
- NO CHAIN
Situated on the popular East side of Newport is this extremely well presented, 3 bedroom mid terrace house, located close to all local amenities, bus routes, supermarkets, popular primary & secondary schools, shopping at Newport Retail Park whilst also having the easiest of access to Junction 24 of the M4 making it perfect for commuting.
In brief the property comprises: To the Ground Floor: an entrance hall opening to modern kitchen/breakfast Room, a spacious Living/Dining room with French doors to rear. On the First floor: 3 Bedrooms and a modern fully tiled bathroom. Outside: To the front, a good size garden with artificial grass and central path leading to front door. To the rear, an enclosed garden with artificial grass and covered seating area.
The property further benefits from a gas combi boiler, upvc double glazing throughout and new electrics within the past few years.
Viewers please note that the property is located on walk way so you are unable to park vehicles outside of the property, you need to park either in Dibdin Close or Green Close.
Energy Performance Certificates
Hopkins Walk, Newport, NP19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newport (S. Wales) Station3.0 miles
- Pye Corner Station4.8 miles
- Cwmbran Station6.0 miles
About the agent
A new South Wales estate agent set up just months ago is already expanding with the opening of a new branch in Bridge Street in Newport.
Specialising solely in residential sales, M2 is a fresh new brand, whose sales staff have extensive local knowledge and many years' experience. Owner, Mark Roberts, who set up Roberts Estate Agents in Newport 15 years ago, has already established M2 branches in Usk and Abergavenny at the core of a completely new and separate enterprise. The opening of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23293088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Estate Agents, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.