- Semi detached
- Three bedrooms
- Ready to move in condition
- Greenford Broadway
- Local amenities
This family home is in a ready to move in condition.
Call the team for further information.
Carpet, radiator and double glazed window
WC, hand basin, tiled, double glazed window and utility space
3.63 x 4.01
Carpet, radiator, double glazed window and access to kitchen / diner
Kitchen / Diner
5.61 x 3.27
Laminate, carpet, double glazed window and integrated appliances
4.21 x 3.20
Double bedroom, carpet, radiator, double glazed window and fitted wardrobes
3.29 x 3.19
Double bedroom, laminate, radiator and double glazed window
2.33 x 2.62
Laminate, radiator and double glazed window
Bath, WC, hand basin, tiled and double glazed window
Patio paved path leading to lawn with shed to the rear and side access
Parking for two cars
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance Certificates
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Greenford Station0.7 miles
- South Greenford Station0.9 miles
- Northolt Station1.1 miles
About the agent
If you're looking to buy or sell a property in the up and coming area of Greenford in Middlesex, the UK's number one independent estate agent, haart, is here to help.
haart estate agents Greenford is part of the UK's largest independent estate agents. We will find the right property for you, or, if you're looking to sell, we'll secure the best price for your home.
Greenford is an affordable and accessible London suburb, with new developments plus
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0155_HRT015512639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Greenford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.