Inchconnachan Avenue, Balloch
- A SUBSTANTIAL EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED VILLA OCCUPYING PROMINENT CORNER GARDENS
- A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT ADJACENT TO THE NATIONAL PARK AND VILLAGE CENTRE
- BRIGHT AND NEUTRALLY DECORATED ACCOMMODATION OF EXCELLENT PROPORTIONS
- LARGE PUBLIC ROOM ACCOMMODATION EXTENDING TO OVER 22 FEET IN LENGTH AND 18 FEET IN WIDTH
- A MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH A RANGE OF APPLIANCES
- A FAMILY BATHROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS WC
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- SWEEPING CORNER GARDENS WITH A DOUBLE WIDTH MONO BLOCK DRIVEWAY
On the ground level, accommodation comprises a reception hallway, a cloaks/wc, a spacious L-shaped lounge/dining room extending to over 22 feet in length and 18 feet in width, and a luxury modern fitted kitchen housed in an extension to the rear that is complete with a range of matt finish floor standing and wall mounted storage units and a range of appliances to include an
electric hob, stainless steel oven and microwave, c/hood, auto/wash, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
On the upper level there are three good sized bedrooms and a modern shower room with feature wet wall has a three piece suite.
Externally, as mentioned, this property occupies corner gardens which are mainly laid to lawn at the front and side and are bordered with a low level coping stone wall with wrought iron fencing mounted above. To the rear is a further garden with adjacent double width mono block driveway being accessed from Inchlonaig Drive.
Mollanbowie Estate, being situated adjacent to Balloch village centre, has a peaceful ambience yet is within walking distance of a varied range of amenity to cater for every day requirements. Locally, shopping, schooling and recreational facilities are readily accessible, as are both bus and train services providing access to all surrounding areas including Glasgow city centre.
Lounge/dining rm 22' 8 x 18' 5
Kitchen 9' 6 x 9' 5
Bedroom 1 12' 7 x 9' 4
Bedroom 2 11' 9 x 9' 8
Bedroom 3 9' 6 x 8' 10
Shower room 6' 4 x 5' 9
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: 'D'
Energy Performance Certificates
Inchconnachan Avenue, Balloch
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balloch Station0.4 miles
- Alexandria Station1.6 miles
- Renton Station2.6 miles
About the agent
The Murray Agency is an established company situated adjacent to the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Country Park specialising solely in property sales.
John Hughes, Managing Director, has been involved in residential and commercial estate agency for over 30 years and hence has an in-depth knowledge of the property market. Being privately owned, Mr. Hughes believes that The Murray Agency can offer a flexible service capable of adapting to any changes in the economic climate.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference F069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Murray Agency, Alexandria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.