- Let available date:
- £2,500A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Inclusive of Bills - please ask for details
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Available to Students for the 2022 - 2023 Year
- Dining Table and Chairs Included
- Bishops Rise
- Near The Forum
- Street parking Available
- College Lane Campus Students
IMMACULATE STUDENT house with 5 Bedrooms ***INCLUSIVE OF BILLS*** available 1st September - call Nicholas Humphreys to arrange a viewing on ! Nicholas Humphreys are proud to bring to the market this modern student property, to rent for the 2020/21 academic year, comprising of an immaculate fully fitted kitchen area, one main bathroom and seperate WC. Within 15 minutes walking distance to the College Lane Campus. ***INCLUSIVE OF ALL BILLS***
This immaculate 5 bedroom house, is INCLUSIVE OF ALL BILLS (gas, electricity, water and internet) and is NOT TO BE MISSED! It is located on Cherry Way a popular student part of Hatfield.
The property has 5 bedrooms (2 double and 3 single), all are FULLY FURNISHED with a bed, mattress, desk, desk chair, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
The fully fitted kitchen comes with a washing machine, dining table, 2 fridge freezers, an oven/hob, microwave and is finished to a VERY HIGH STANDARD.
There is a well maintained garden great for chilling out in the summer. With street parking out the front of the property.
This property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Room 1 - £490Room 2 - £460Room 3 - £455Room 4 - £460Room 5 - £470
Deposit Per Person - £500
Contract Length - 11 Months
Call Nicholas Humphreys NOW and arrange your viewing on or email for more information.
**To keep up to date with us follow us on /NHHatfield**
We do viewings Monday - Friday - 09:30 - 17:00
CONTACT US by email - , by phone
DEPOSITS The majority of our properties will have a deposit, you will need to pay this (online) when you sign the tenancy agreement.
GUARANTOR All students must provide a UK guarantor, there are some alternatives if you are an overseas student, so please contact us to discuss!
TENANCY DETAILS Before reserving a property ensure that you know the length of the tenancy and the payment terms (ie monthly or quarterly)
TO RESERVE To reserve a property you simply visit > Student/Professional Lettings (Hatfield)> Reservation fee - This will act as a holding fee and will take the property off the market
Property Reference: P1054
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welham Green Station1.0 miles
- Hatfield Station1.5 miles
- Brookmans Park Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31371075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.