Ridge Close, Portishead
- Detached Five Bedroom Home
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Family Room
- Two Receptions
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Block Paved Driveway
- High Down & Gordano School Catchment
A beautifully presented five bedroom, detached, extended home, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, which has been recently renovated by the current owners. This property is located within catchment area of High Down Primary School and Gordano Secondary School, and within walking distance to local amenities at West Hill.
In brief the property comprises of; entrance porch, hallway with doors to; downstairs shower room, door to bedroom five which can be used as a multi-purpose room with uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, door to bright living room with electric wood effect fire, door to the modern and much desired open plan, kitchen / dining / family room with a full range of integrated appliances including eye level double oven and a range of white high gloss, base, drawer, wall and larder style units with generous counter top space and bi-folds leading to the garden. Stairs rising to the first floor to an open landing with doors to; master bedroom with uPVC double glazed window with door to en-suite fitted with a three-piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low-level WC and pedestal sink, doors to two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, all with uPVC double glazed windows.
Externally to the front you will find a paved driveway with space for two cars. To the rear, a Southerly facing garden, mainly laid to artificial lawn with a patio area to the side of the dining / family room extension and secure gated access to the front.
BrochuresRidge Close, PortisheadBrochure
Energy Performance Certificates
Ridge Close, Portishead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Avonmouth Station4.2 miles
- Nailsea & Backwell Station4.4 miles
- St. Andrews Road Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Challenger Burgess Estate Agents LTD, Portishead
Pure Offices, Kestral Court, Harbour Road, Portishead, BS20 7AN
Challenger Burgess is a new local independent Estate Agent, who are passionate about people, property and committed to providing exceptional service. Both Paula and Georgie are experienced agents, living in Portishead they have dealt with a significant number of homes in and around the area. They are recognised for their friendly and professional service, enhanced by their commitment to their clients and excellent communication, ensuring you receive the service and advice you deserve. At Chal
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31373577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Challenger Burgess Estate Agents LTD, Portishead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.