Lillywhite Road, Westhampnett, PO18
- Beautifully Presented Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Primary Bedroom
- Spacious Living Room
- Stunning Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location in Westhampnett
- Generous Garden
- Driveway and Garage/Store
Outside to the front of the property is a driveway and garage. To the rear, the garden is beautifully presented and is a very generous size. There is also a patio area from which stems a small pathway leading to the garage. The well-maintained and sizeable lawn sits in the middle of the garden. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation and location on offer.
Situated in Westhampnett a few miles north of Chichester which provides a wide variety of cultural, leisure and shopping facilities, including the internationally renowned Festival Theatre, Pallant House Gallery and museums. The nearby area hosts many sailing clubs and marinas provide exceptional facilities for boating and sailing enthusiast of all abilities. West Wittering and East Head offer stunning beaches and a wide choice of recreational and water related sporting facilities. The South Downs National Park can be found to the north of Chichester and provides miles of beautiful walks and rides. Approximately 3½ miles to the North lies Goodwood with its' famous race course, golf courses and airfield and which is also home to the annual Festival of Speed and The Revival. Chichester benefits from a main line rail service to London Victoria (approximately 90 minutes) and the A27 provides access across the Coast to Brighton to the East and Southampton to the West.
22' 9'' x 13' 8'' (6.93m x 4.17m)
20' 0'' x 13' 0'' (6.10m x 3.96m)
14' 10'' x 10' 3'' (4.52m x 3.12m)
12' 7'' x 9' 7'' (3.84m x 2.92m)
11' 8'' x 10' 1'' (3.56m x 3.07m)
11' 0'' x 9' 9'' (3.35m x 2.97m)
17' 9'' x 17' 9'' (5.41m x 5.41m)
11' 3'' x 11' 0'' (3.43m x 3.35m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance Certificates
Lillywhite Road, Westhampnett, PO18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chichester Station2.1 miles
- Fishbourne Station3.1 miles
- Bosham Station4.4 miles
About the agent
We are Independent Estate Agents with branches in Chichester and Bognor Regis.
With traditional values and a modern approach, we are here to make the process of buying or selling your next home easy.
Every property is unique and all our customer's needs differ. We offer a dedicated and tailored service throughout West Sussex to make sure that you get the best results from your house search or your property sale.We believe in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11395909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.