Montague Square, Peckham, London, SE15
- First Floor Purpose Built Flat
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Pleasant Location in Residential Square
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation with Modern Interiors
- Modern Bathroom
- Close to Queen's Road Peckham and New Cross Gate Stations
- Moments From Fashionable Shops and Amenities
- 54.41 sq m / 586.66 sq ft
Ideally located in a popular residential square with delightful central community garden, this bright and spacious two bedroom first floor flat offers well planned accommodation with modern interiors throughout. Accommodation comprises entrance hall leading into the bright and spacious, open plan reception/kitchen with ample space for both relaxing and dining. The raised kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces and breakfast bar area, incorporating inset sink unit, electric hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. There are two well sized double bedrooms, with range of inbuilt wardrobes to the master, plus a stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is conveniently located within a short distance of Queens Road Peckham and New Cross Gate stations, with underground and overground connections into Central London. The area is well served by an array of fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as convenient amenities and supermarkets.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates
Montague Square, Peckham, London, SE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queens Road Peckham Station0.3 miles
- New Cross Gate Station0.6 miles
- Nunhead Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference lieufrqj_EAF_95838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.