Donaldson Road, Cosham
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- Ample Off Road Parking
- 26'4 Lounge/Diner
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom Suite
- Utility Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Viewing Highly Recommended
ENTRANCE HALL 13' 4" x 5' 10" (4.06m x 1.78m)
LOUNGE/DINER 26' 4" x 12' 7" (8.03m x 3.84m)
CONSERVATORY 9' 11" x 9' 10" (3.02m x 3m)
KITCHEN 10' 7" x 6' 10" (3.23m x 2.08m)
UTILITY ROOM Internal door to garage.
LANDING 8' 2" x 6' 1" (2.49m x 1.85m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 9" x 12' 6" (4.5m x 3.81m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 6" x 11' 4" (3.81m x 3.45m)
BEDROOM THREE 8' 9" x 7' 11" (2.67m x 2.41m)
BATHROOM 7' 11" x 5' 11" (2.41m x 1.8m)
GARAGE 13' 8" x 9' 9" (4.17m x 2.97m) narrowing down to 8' 1" (2.46m) Metal up and over door. Power and lighting. Personal door leading to utility room.
FRONT GARDEN Ample off road parking for a number of vehicles.
REAR GARDEN Enclosed with decking and artificial grass.
AGENTS NOTE Council Tax: Band C - Portsmouth City Council
Donaldson Road, Cosham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cosham Station0.3 miles
- Hilsea Station0.8 miles
- Portchester Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Jeffries & Dibbens Estate and Letting Agents, Drayton
196 Havant Road, Drayton, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 2EH
Our experienced team has been selling and letting properties in Drayton, Farlington, Wymering, Cosham and Highbury for more than 25 years. We’re proud of our excellent reputation and track record in the area.
Our in depth knowledge and passion for the local property market ensures our vendors and tenants enjoy a smooth selling and renting process. We provide a traditional face to face service that is supported by our unique customer support department (accessible 7 days a week, includin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100560056682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeffries & Dibbens Estate and Letting Agents, Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.