Rashiewood, Erskine, Renfrewshire, PA8
- Contemporary 3 Bedroom Semi-detached villa located in desirable Rashiewood Erskine
- Upgraded throughout to a high standard with flexible living space
- Front facing lounge
- Modern kitchen with dining room and French doors leading to rear garden
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in storage
- Floored and lined attic presently being used as bedroom
- Recently upgraded contemporary bathroom and downstairs WC
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Generous external boundary to include mono-block driveway and large rear enclosed garden
- Ideal for a range of buyers, early viewing advised
The entrance hall is bright and welcoming with modern laminate flooring.
The lounge is front facing with modern grey tone laminate flooring and neutral wall décor. There is excellent space for lounge furniture and furnishings. The windows allow good natural light to flow through the living space.
The kitchen is modern and comprises a range of wall and floor units. There is a built in electric oven with gas hob and built-in extractor fan. The flooring is laminate and the wall décor is neutral with modern partial wall tiling. The kitchen is located just off the dining room and is ideally placed with window overlooking the rear garden.
The dining room is generous in size with laminate flooring and neutral wall décor. There is ample space for a dining table and chairs and the French doors leading to the garden compliment the dining room. There is an under-stair storage cupboard providing good storage.
Bedroom 1 is double in size and is front facing with laminate flooring and neutral wall décor. There is a built-in mirrored wardrobe providing good storage.
Bedroom 2 is double in size and is rear facing with laminate flooring and neutral wall décor. There is a built-in cupboard providing good storage.
Bedroom 3 is front facing with laminate flooring and neutral wall décor. There is a built-in cupboard for storage.
The attic room is accessed via attic fitted ladders and has been floored, lined and decorated to a high standard. The attic is presently being used as a bedroom.
The bathroom has recently been upgraded and has been designed and finished to a high standard comprising bath with thermostatic modern mixer shower, WC, wash-hand basin and heated towel rail. The flooring is laminate click with modern wall panelling.
The WC is conveniently located in the downstairs hall and is modern with WC and wash-hand basin. There is neutral modern wet-wall panelling.
The property benefits from excellent storage throughout to include large hall in dining room, built-in cupboards in Bedroom 2 and 3 and built-in mirrored wardrobe in bedroom 1.
Externally, the property benefits from mono-block driveway with side section, large rear enclosed garden which has undergone landscaping by the present owners to provide well-maintained outdoor space for enjoying in the spring/summer months. The garden also benefits from side boundary and good privacy. There is excellent space for outdoor furniture and garden accessories.
EPC Rating: C
Bedroom 1: 11'10"x8'6"
Bedroom 2: 10'6"x9'2"
Bedroom 3: 9'10"x6'11""
Rashiewood, Erskine, Renfrewshire, PA8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalmuir Station1.2 miles
- Kilpatrick Station1.3 miles
- Bishopton Station1.8 miles
About the agent
ELLE MARIE PROPERTY is an online family run independent company with over 15 years’ experience in the Property Industry. We are not your typical “Estate Agency”. We are a “Modern Agency” who is dedicated to what we do. We truly believe that hard work pays off, treat others how you wish to be treated and people buy from people.
Here are our 10 Key Points about Elle Marie:-
Independent, Family Owned, open 7 days per week 24 hours per day.
Residential Property Law Qualific
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EM35RASHIEWOOD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elle Marie Property, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.