Lockhart Close, Islington, London, N7
519 sq. ft.
(48 sq. m.)
- Open plan kitchen & reception
- 1 double bedroom
- Private West facing terrace
- 1st floor
- Excellent condition throughout
- Own entrance
- Approx 519 sq ft
Tenure: Leasehold, 85 years remaining
1. The flat is always warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
2. The terrace is West facing and gets sunlight from midday till 8pm during the summer months.
3. Lots of natural light throughout the property.
Three things we love about the area.
1. Close to a lovely park (Caledonian / Market road Park). It has a beautiful cafe and there is a lovely group of dogs over there.
2. It has fantastic transport links. Caledonian Road Tube Station is about a 2 minute walk from our house and 1 stop down the line you are in Kings Cross Station.
3. Very nice neighbourhood.
Why are you selling? We'd like to start a family.
What's the area like? Very nice and close to everything.
What is parking like? Parking is fine, you are able to get residents parking in the area.
Is there bike storage? Yes there is resident bike storage in the area.
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? It is a busy road but quiet at night time.
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? Working from home is fine and undisruptive.
What's the internet like? The internet is standard internet (fibre is not available yet but I'm assured it will be soon).
What's the boiler like? It's a communal boiler.
Are we able to do any work/extensions? NA
Tenure: 85 Year Lease, expiring 12/2107
Service Charge: £2,182.20 per annum (includes hot water & heating)
Ground Rent: £10 per annum
Council Tax: Islington Band C - £1,457.90 per annum 21/22
EPC: Rated E
Energy Performance Certificates
Lockhart Close, Islington, London, N7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road Station0.1 miles
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.3 miles
- Holloway Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6t9rizyp_EAF_95943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.