Broomfield Drive, Billingshurst, West Sussex
- **PLEASE WATCH OUR VIDEO TOUR***
- Fantastic 3 bedroom linked-detached home
- Amazing corner plot
- Huge potential to extend (STPP)
- Immediate vacant posession
- End of quiet cul-de-sac
- Short walk of schools, station & High Street
- Highly sought after location
- EPC rating: D
- Council tax band: E
Situated in an enviable position on a fantastic corner plot is this superb three bedroom linked detached family home. Offered for sale with immediate vacant possession, the property rests in the corner of this quiet cul-de-sac of just a handful of similar homes and offers huge potential to improve/extend to both the side and rear (STPP).
As it stands the home provides to the front a private driveway offering parking for two/three cars with a further area of front garden that could also be converted to additional parking if required. There is also an attached garage with electric up and over door.
On entering the house there is a hallway providing access to all the principal rooms along with the DSCW. A generous sitting is located at the front, providing French doors to the side garden. The remaining rooms all provide a superb view of the rear garden along with direct access outside.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms with the main bedroom enjoying a fabulous aspect over the rear garden. Further, there is a separate WC and bathroom.
Outside the corner plot wraps itself around the two flanks of the property enjoying a predominantly southerly aspect. There is a large patio that also wraps itself around the home and the garden provides a wealth of colour all year around. Finally, there is a very useful garden store located to the rear of the garage.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Mansell McTaggart, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Broomfield Drive, Billingshurst, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billingshurst Station0.4 miles
- Christ's Hospital Station4.2 miles
- Pulborough Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Quality estate agents in Billingshurst..
Here at Mansell McTaggart estate agents in Billingshurst, we take the greatest pleasure in helping you search for your new home, or supporting you through the selling process of your current home. Dedicated to you, we are a trusted partner with unrivaled marketing expertise in Billingshurst and the wider West Sussex area, who aim for complete satisfaction of your buying or selling journey.Look no further for a Billingshurst
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11296950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Billingshurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.