Townfield Road, Flitwick, Bedford, MK45
- Stunning Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Newly Fitted Contemporary Bathroom
- Beautiful Garden
- Bespoke Wardrobes To The Master Bedroom
- Home Office With WiFi
- Driveway Parking To The Front
- Extended Family Home
- 26" Kitchen Diner
- Short Walk To Flitwick Train Station
- Short Walk To Flitwick Lower School
A beautifully presented and refurbished family home tucked away in the corner of Townfield Road.
This stunning home has been lovingly renovated by the current owners which brings you a fantastic 26 ft kitchen diner with oodles of worktop space and storage galore. There are French doors that lead out onto the patio and brings stunning views of the spacious garden. The living room is a great size, recently decorated with a fireplace as the focal point for this lovely bright room. Further to this floor is the bathroom which has been recently replace and lovingly styled in a contemporary manner to suit any taste. The star of the room being the rainforest shower head.
Upstairs there is a great sized master bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes flanking one wall, further to this floor is two bedrooms which both over look the garden.
The outside space has been zoned into dining al fresco with a patio area for entertaining and the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn. Mature trees and shrubs flank the garden giving the new owners scope to do what they wish. The home office sits in the garden with a lovely view over the lawn, this space has power and lighting and Wifi. The front of the home offers driveway space for a couple of vehicles and shared access to the garage. All this within walking distance to the train station and schools!
Please make sure to check out to the 360 Matterport tour for a intimate insight into this home.
Energy Performance Certificates
Townfield Road, Flitwick, Bedford, MK45
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Flitwick Station0.5 miles
- Harlington Station2.5 miles
- Lidlington Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0hynmsr5_EAF_95966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.