Melville Street - Student House - 22/23
- Let available date:
- £200A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
1,959 sq. ft.
(182 sq. m.)
- Seven Double Bedrooms
- Dishwasher included
- Deposit only £200pp
- Spacious accommodation
- Close to Lincoln University and City Centre
- Two Shower rooms and separate WC
- Price displayed is per person based on 7 tenants renting the property
- Council Tax Band A
- Available for 22/23
Great central location near the City Centre.
Spacious accommodation over three floors with large lounge and separate kitchen.
Good sized bedrooms and two shower rooms, plus a separate WC.
The deposit payable on the first day of your tenancy is just **£200.00** per person along with the first four weeks rent, after this the rent can be paid in instalments that coincide with your student loan.
Registered with the Lincoln Students' Union Accommodation Services Accreditation Scheme, the property comes furnished and includes utilities - Gas, Water, Electricity, TV license and Broadband. Utilities are subject to a fair usage policy as detailed in the Tenancy Agreement.
Don't miss out on this great property! Contact our friendly team at Cloud today to arrange your viewing.
Terms and conditions apply. Contact the office for more information.
Cloud Lettings are a member of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, ARLA, The Property Ombudsman, and are part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme. Cloud Lettings are also an Associate Agent of the City of Lincoln Trusted Landlord Scheme.
For further details of all tenancy fees, please see our website here:
Any information collected from you will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Full details of how Cloud Lettings Ltd process your information can be found on our website here:
Melville Street - Student House - 22/23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station0.1 miles
- Hykeham Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Cloud is a fully regulated letting agency specialising in all areas of student and residential property management. The founders of the Company are a perfect combination of experienced letting agents and professional landlords. This valuable pool of knowledge gives Cloud the advantage of having an exceptional understanding of both landlords and tenants needs.
Based in the centre of Lincoln, we have a dedicated team of fully qualified staff who strive to provide an unrivalled level of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101431000878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cloud Lettings Ltd, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.