Leen Court, Lenton, Nottingham
- Studio Apartment
- Achieving Gross Rent of £6000p.a
- Brand New Kitchen
- Just Refurbished
- Handy for QMC & Nottingham University
- Designated Car-Parking
WHY SHOULD YOU VIEW?
Situated right next to QMC this charming studio apartment is a perfect crash pad for the hospital, or an excellent self-contained home for a visiting student. Presented beautifully, the flat and makes for a great little self-contained home away from home. The property is right next door to QMC and only a 2 minute walk to the tram. The flat has new decor, carpets, and heating, and there is a lovely new kitchen complete with breakfast bar. We're expecting a lot of interest, so call us today to view....
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Leen Court, Lenton, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Royal Centre Tram Stop1.5 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop1.5 miles
- Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop1.5 miles
About the agent
Granger & Oaks in Nottingham provide a fast, comprehensive solution to buying, renting, and selling property across Greater Nottingham. We provide a comprehensive Homesales & Lettings service with a competitive fee structure.
Our business is built on trust & honesty and we endeavour to treat our clients the way we would like to be treated ourselves. We are proud to be licensed ARLA & NAEA members and we’re also members of The Property Ombudsman and the Safe Agent scheme.
Call us t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11426718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Granger & Oaks, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.