Campernell Close, CO7
- 2 BEDROOM 1ST FLOOR FLAT WITH COMMUNAL PARKING
- HALL WITH SECURITY PHONE
- LOUNGE 13'10" X 13'1"
- KITCHEN 10'9" X 6'10" WITH OVEN FRIDGE & FREEZER
- BATHROOM / W.C.
- BEDROOM 1. 10'5" X 9'9" BEDROOM 2. 10'5" X 6'4"
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
- D/GLAZING & ELECTRIC HEATING
- BIN STORE
- CLOSE TO BUS ROUTES AND LOCAL SUPERMARKET
With stairs to first floor
ENTRANCE HALL with security phone. Glazed door to lounge.
LOUNGE 13'10" x 13'1" UPVC double glazed window. Dimplex storage heater. Cupboard with hot tank. Archway to-
KITCHEN 10'9" x 6'10" with tiled floor. UPVC double glazed window. Range of worksurfaces, tiled over with inset ceramic hob with stainless steel splash back and extractor. Inset stainless steel 1 ½ sink drainer. Base unit cupboards and drawers. Under counter oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. UPVC double glazed window. Tall pull-out larder cupboard. Wine rack.
BATHROOM with white suite of panelled bath with tiling over. Side screen. Wall hung shower. Pedestal wash basin, tiled over with mirror. W.C. with push button flush. Extractor fan.
BEDROOM 1. 10'5" + range of wardrobe cupboards x 9'9" UPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 2. 10'5" x 6'4" UPVC double glazed window.
Communal parking area. Bin store.
99 year lease dated 1990 (67 years remaining)
Service charge £650/anum
Ground rent £100/anum
All main services are connected, except for gas.
Council Tax Band A.
By appointment through LUCAS ESTATE AGENTS. E&OE
PLEASE NOTE: None of the appliances have been tested.
Campernell Close, CO7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alresford (Essex) Station2.7 miles
- Great Bentley Station2.7 miles
- Wivenhoe Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Lucas Estate Agents is the original local independent estate agents based in the sought after small town of Brightlingsea.
The business was started by Ronald Lucas, from somewhat humble beginnings in converted wooden outbuildings in Thomas Street, at the back of a High Street tailors shop started by his father, Arthur. It was an enterprising step by the then young Ronald Lucas.
In May 1937, the business was moved to the then newly built shop in Victoria Place. It is a fantastic pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3259714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lucas Estate Agents, Brightlingsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.