Neil Fox Way, Wakefield, WF1 5FW
- Kitchen/diner with stylish choice of cabinetry
- Integrated Bosch appliances
- French doors off the lounge/diner
- Villeroy and Boch bathrooms with Hansgrohe showers and Porcelanosa tiling
- Master en-suite shower room
- Hive smart home technology
- Turfed and fenced gardens
- Close to Wakefield and local services
If you're looking for a welcoming family home, your search is over.
There's so much to offer with the three-storey Ellerston that it's hard to know where to start! This lovely home greets you with a light and airy hallway, off which there is the fully fitted kitchen with space for dining in the lovely bay window. To the rear of the property, you'll find a spacious lounge/diner with French doors overlooking the garden - the perfect place to dine and admire the view with Velux windows maximising the natural light. There's also a handy downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor boasts 3 bedrooms with 3-piece family bathroom and a useful storage cupboard.
The second floor is arguably the piece de resistance with good sized master bedroom and en-suite shower room - perfect for relaxing and escaping to after a long day.
Our bathrooms and en-suites are sleek and elegant and typify the luxurious Villeroy & Boch name and are tiled with Spanish designs from the renowned Porcelanosa range. Hansgrohe showers and taps complete our contemporary bathrooms.
All properties at The Grange have gas central heating and Hive to allow you to control certain elements of your home from a smart phone.
To the outside of the property you'll find turfed gardens, boarded fencing and paved patios and paths.
WHY BUY AT THE GRANGE?
The Grange is located at the Southern Gateway of Wakefield in a sought-after area, in the heart of Yorkshire.
Nestled in semi-rural surroundings, close to the crossroads of the M62 and M1, this development boasts excellent local amenities and services, providing convenient and contemporary living. The area is rich in heritage and culture, as well as being famed for its rhubarb!
We have been building homes and communities for over a decade and we are renowned for delivering quality, high specification properties. The Grange development is a great example of our attention to detail, where thoughtful design ensures that these new homes will blend beautifully into the area - after all they have been carefully designed to to make the most of the location and benefit all those who will be living here.
Communities have never been more important than they are now, and we are proud that our schemes blossom into welcoming and flourishing developments with a distinct sense of belonging.
Please note all images are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the property itself. They may include upgrades and extras available at an additional cost. Please speak to your sales advisor for more information
**5 bedroom showhomes available to view at our other developments:
Sandringham at Kingsley Farm, Kingsley Road, Harrogate, HG1 4RF
Aston and Turnberry at The Willows, Whinney Lane, Harrogate, HG3 1QF
Sandringham at Hawthorn Grange, Derry Hill, Menston, LS29 6NF**
- Located at the Southern Gateway of Wakefield, nestled in semi-rural surroundings close to the crossroads f the M62 and M1
- Wakefield boats excellent local amenities and services with countless restaurants and bars, 6 markets and 2 shopping centres
- Each and every new home has been designed to compliment the way that you live; from private gardens, designer kitchens and luxurious bathrooms, to timeless, aesthetically pleasing exteriors which marry seamlessly with the surrounding areas
- All homes have a high specification included as standard featuring integrated Bosch appliances, Villeroy and Boch bathrooms with Hansgrohe showers and Porcelanosa tiling, electric car charging points, security alarms and hive smart heating to name a few
Neil Fox Way, Wakefield, WF1 5FW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station0.8 miles
- Sandal & Agbrigg Station0.8 miles
- Wakefield Westgate Station1.5 miles
About the development
The Grange, City Fields
- Marketing suite now open
- House to sell? Join us on 14th and 15th May for our Part Exchange Event
- We will have experts on hand to offer you advice and help you make your move
- Contact us to book an appointment now
Stonebridge creates exceptional homes for people who want the very best for their family.
We believe in delivering true quality and an individual customer experience. We take every opportunity to add the distinctive features and personal specifications that we know from experience can turn a beautiful house into a much-loved home.
We start by selecting great locations with excellent amenities – so everything you need is nearby and easy to find. Our designs reflect modern lifestyle
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ellerston_12_new. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonebridge Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.