Old Main Road, Bulcote, Nottingham, NG14 5GU
- A Charming & Extremely Well-Presented Traditional Semi-Detached House
- Bay Windowed Lounge With Open-Concept Dining & Sun Rooms
- 17ft (2.4m) Kitchen With Lovely Outlook Over The Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms & Superb Family Bathroom To The First Floor
- In Very Close Proximity Of Some Stunning Country & River Side Walks
- Set In A 0.12 Of An Acre Plot With Extensive Driveway Extending To 153ft (46m)
- Beautiful South-Facing Rear Garden Extending To 87ft (26m)
- Extremely Useful Summer House Offering Potential For Home Office/Gym Etc & Shed
- Highly-Regarded Village Of Bulcote Bordering Burton Joyce
- Council Tax Band C & Energy Efficiency Rating D 65
Bella Vista was acquired by the current owner nearly ten years ago and has, since then, been a much loved family home.
The property is located within the much-favoured and highly-regarded village of Bulcote on the edge of Burton Joyce where there are a wide range of amenities and transport links. Some beautiful river and country side walks are within very close proximity.
Internally, the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, open-concept lounge/dining/sun room which in total extends to an impressive 28ft (8.8m) and kitchen to the ground floor and three bedrooms and lovely family bathroom to the first floor.
The plot encompasses 0.12 of an acre or thereabouts and provides plenty of off-road parking on the drive which extends along the entirety of the right-hand side boundary and measures approximately 153 ft (46m).
A notable feature of this lovely home is the beautiful rear garden. It benefits from a southerly aspect and extends to circa 87ft (26m). For those who work from home or require gym/hobby space or an area for teenage children to hang out with friends then the substantial timber built summer house offers much potential. Adjoining this is a useful shed used for the storage for gardening tools, lawn-mower etc.
This age and style of property in this price range is a rare visitor to the market in Bulcote and we expect interest from prospective purchasers with varying requirements. Early enquiries and viewings are therefore encouraged.
Bulcote is a very sought after picturesque village situated between Nottingham and Southwell offering convenient road links to the A46 and A52 which, in turn, give access to the M1 and A1. The area is surrounded by open countryside and there's an excellent range of amenities in the neighbouring village of Burton Joyce including a Co-op Store, post office, takeaways, dentist and doctors surgeries, a library, cafes and three pubs.
Situated approximately eight miles north east of Nottingham city, Bulcote has good bus and rail links (from Burton Joyce Train Station) and therefore acts as a preferred commuter village for many of its residents. With access to both Primary and Secondary Education both judged as 'Good' by Ofsted, it is equally favoured by families.
The facilities at nearby Victoria Retail Park in Netherfield, four miles away, include national retailers such as Boots, Halfords, Next, TK Maxx, B&Q, Costa, Starbucks, Morrisons, Sainsbury's and a M&S Food Hall.
We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property and that there is a gas fired central heating system. PVCu Double Glazing.
Newark & Sherwood District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request. The Energy Rating is 65 'D'.
Band C, for which the charge for the current financial year (2021/22) is £1,901.72. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
For room dimensions please refer to the floor plan.
£350,000.00 (three hundred and fifty thousand pounds).
Freehold with Vacant Possession Upon Completion.
Strictly by appointment through and to be accompanied by a representative of the Vendors Sole Selling Agent, Petersen Property Consultants.
Old Main Road, Bulcote, Nottingham, NG14 5GU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton Joyce Station1.1 miles
- Lowdham Station1.3 miles
- Netherfield Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG145GUBV. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.