Kingston Road, Teddington, TW11
- On Street Parking
- Walking distance to Kington town centre
- Short talk to Hampton Wick train centre
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Double glazing
- Perfect for a rental property
- Short distance to Teddington town centre
Overview : An excellently located light and airy studio apartment is offered to the market. Conveniently situated on Kingston Road, the flat is within walking distance to Teddington and Kingston town centres with a variety of shops, restaurants and amenities on hand. Trains to London run regularly from Hampton Wick Station, just a short walk away. The accommodation briefly comprises, secure communal entrance and stairs to first floor, private entrance vestibule, separate fitted kitchen with integrated washing machine and integrated fridge with freezer compartment, spacious reception/bed room, with two windows and attractive flooring and a shower room/w.c. The property benefits from double glazing and electric heating. On street parking is available, Bushy Park and Teddington Lock are both close by. The flat is currently let for £845pcm. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates
Kingston Road, Teddington, TW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampton Wick Station0.4 miles
- Kingston Station0.7 miles
- Teddington Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Estate & Agent is a premium, independent residential sales and letting agency, operating out of Hampton Wick in the borough of Richmond upon Thames, London. We serve clients across Hampton Wick, Teddington, Kingston upon Thames, Wimbledon, Fulham, South West London and beyond.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ESTAT_000128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Estate & Agent, Hampton Wick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.