Commercial Road, London
- 1 Bedroom
- Chain Free
- Share of Freehold
- Long Lease
- 2 min walk to Limehouse Station
- Excellent Location
The property comprises of one open plan kitchen reception, of which has great natural lighting from two large windows, a shower room with toilet and a bedroom making it an all in all cosy apartment. It has a very long lease of 900+ years and a low cost service charge (£240 per annum).
BrochuresCommercial Road, LondonBrochure
Commercial Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Limehouse Station0.2 miles
- Westferry Station0.4 miles
- West India Quay Station0.7 miles
About the agent
City Realtor is a family run business with extensive knowledge and experience of the housing market in East London. Born and bred in East London, some of our agents have been working in the property industry for over 25 years, they have seen the highs and lows and are extremely knowledgeable about the London property market, particularly East London.
City Realtor was founded to try and help people get the best possible experience of the housing market in East London. With our local know
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31388182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CITY REALTOR LIMITED, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.