Whitehills, Erskine, Renfrewshire, PA8
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached located in popular Whitehills, Erskine
- Well-cared for and upgraded throughout the period of ownership, the property is presented to the market in excellent condition throughout
- Generous rear facing lounge
- Modern dining kitchen with patio doors leading to the rear garden
- 2 double bedrooms
- Generous family bathroom and downstairs WC
- Upgraded double glazing and boiler
- Large rear enclosed garden and timber decked front terrace
- Ideal for a range of buyers, viewing advised
The entrance hall is bright and welcoming with laminate flooring and neutral wall décor.
The lounge is generous in size and is rear facing with laminate flooring and neutral wall décor. There is excellent space for furniture and furnishings. There is a feature electric fire with surround which compliments the lounge. The window in the lounge has a nice outlook to the rear garden and offers good natural light.
The dining kitchen is generous in size with a range of modern wall and floor units. There is a built in electric oven and gas hob. The flooring is laminate and there is partial contemporary brick effect wall tiling. There is good space for a dining table and chairs and there are patio doors leading to the lounge.
The property benefits from 2 double bedrooms with laminate flooring and neutral wall décor with feature paper. Both bedrooms are rear facing with good natural light. There is good space for bedroom furniture and furnishings.
The bathroom is generous in size and comprises bath, electric wall mounted shower, WC and wash-hand basin with built-in storage. There is traditional Greek luxury wall and floor tiling. .
The WC is conveniently located on the ground floor and comprises WC and wash-hand basin. The flooring is laminate and there is wet-wall panelling.
Externally, the property enjoys a nice position in Whitehills. The front of the property benefits from a timber decked terrace/seating area enclosed by timber fencing. The rear garden is generous in size with a large timber decked terrace/seating area. The garden offers excellent space for garden furniture and equipment and enjoys plenty of sunshine in the spring/summer months. The property would suit a range of buyers and early viewing is advised.
EPC Rating: C
Bedroom 1: 11'3"x13'7"
Bedroom 2: 10'6"x11'2"
Whitehills, Erskine, Renfrewshire, PA8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalmuir Station1.2 miles
- Kilpatrick Station1.3 miles
- Bishopton Station1.7 miles
About the agent
ELLE MARIE PROPERTY is an online family run independent company with over 15 years’ experience in the Property Industry. We are not your typical “Estate Agency”. We are a “Modern Agency” who is dedicated to what we do. We truly believe that hard work pays off, treat others how you wish to be treated and people buy from people.
Here are our 10 Key Points about Elle Marie:-
Independent, Family Owned, open 7 days per week 24 hours per day.
Residential Property Law Qualific
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EM1WHITEHILLS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elle Marie Property, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.