1360 London Road, Glasgow, G31 4PH
- Large lounge room area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bed Ensuite
- Close to international swimming pool
- Close to all Transport Links and Amenities
The accommodation on offer extends to welcoming reception hallway. The lounge can be found to the front of the property with a large window, kitchen, which has a range of floor and wall mounted storage units and matching work tops, French doors leading to a decked south facing balcony Master bedroom with en-suite. A good size second double bedroom and family bathroom.
Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, secure main door entry system.
Superbly located the property is within walking distance to a range of local day to day shops and within easy reach to the Glasgow Forge area featuring brand name supermarkets. Sport and leisure facilities are within close proximity including the Emirates Arena, Chris Hoy Velodrome and Tollcross International Swimming Centre
Public transport links are easily accessible with bus and rail links to Glasgow City Centre, Edinburgh, and surrounding areas as well as easy access to M74/M8
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
1360 London Road, Glasgow, G31 4PH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalmarnock Station0.8 miles
- Carntyne Station1.0 miles
- Duke Street Station0.9 miles
About the agent
24.7 Property is a boutique letting and estate agency and we are committed to doing property properly.
We have strong local knowledge and use this to successfully run two branches located across central Scotland; Glasgow and Kilmarnock.
We specialise in residential sales, letting and property management. Our vision is to create an open and friendly environment that will allow you to truly enjoy your property journey with us.
Our people are at the centre of everything we do;
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 24.7 Property (Scotland) Ltd, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.