Baldwins Lane, Birmingham
- DOUBLE DRIVE-WAY
- SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOM WITH LOG BURNER
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- BRICK BUILT GARAGE AND LOVELY REAR GARDEN WITH ARTIFICIAL GRASS
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM
- VARIOUS STORAGE FACILITIES AND LOFT ACCESS
Double drive-way, porch, hall-way, separate reception room, spacious kitchen/diner, brick built garage, rear garden with artificial grass, three bedrooms, family bathroom and loft.
Burchell Edwards Shirley are proud to present to you a beautiful semi-detached property situated in a fantastic location surrounded by local amenities, public transport links and great schools near by.
The property comprises of a double driveway to the front, an entrance porch, hallway, a separate reception room with a log burner, an open plan spacious kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, a brick built garage towards the rear alongside, a lovely easily maintainable rear garden equipped with artificial grass. The first floor boasts three good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and loft access.
Recently renovated and thoroughly decorated throughout, this property is an absolute gem for a first time buyer!
Sure to be busy!! Do not delay, book a viewing today!!
Tarmac driveway, electric charging point and lawn area.
Door to front, central heating radiator, under-stairs built-in cupboard and laminate floor.
Lounge 10' 8" x 13' 5" ( 3.25m x 4.09m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, carpet, log burner and spotlights.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 8" max x 13' 9" max ( 5.08m max x 4.19m max )
Two double glazed windows and door to rear aspect, a fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, kitchen island, sink and drainer, gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood, integrated fridge and freezer, central heating radiator and laminate floor.
Ceiling spotlights and loft hatch giving access to storage space.
Bedroom One 10' 2" max x 13' 2" into bay ( 3.10m max x 4.01m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, carpet and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 13' 8" max ( 3.20m x 4.17m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet, central heating radiator, TV and telephone points and fireplace.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 7' 6" ( 1.96m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet and central heating radiator.
Opaque double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, bath, shower, WC, hand wash basin with vanity storage, lino floor, spotlights, central heating radiator and tiled to splashback areas.
Block paved patio, astroturf and brick built garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Baldwins Lane, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yardley Wood Station0.6 miles
- Shirley Station0.8 miles
- Whitlock's End Station1.5 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Shirley for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI206483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.