Iredale Crescent, Standish, Wigan
- Beautiful Modern Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms with En-Suite to the Master
- Over 1350 sq. feet of Living Space
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Outbuilding Ideal as a "Work From Home" Space
- Popular Cul-de-Sac Location
The property is in beautiful condition throughout and affords just over 1350 square feet of living space, finished to a high standard internally, the practical floor plan is just perfect for modern day family living. Highlights of the property include reception hallway, two-piece cloaks/wc, a generous sized lounge with views over the immaculate garden, superb feature fireplace and French doors leading to the garden to the rear. The kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive array of high gloss units in cream and affords integrated appliances, polished floor tiles and access into the handy utility room. The ground floor is completed by a separate dining room leading from the lounge, and a further sitting room which could work equally as a playroom or home office. The first-floor accommodation provides four excellent sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom enjoying two windows flooding the room with light and an attractive en-suite shower room, and a recently refitted main family bathroom with a beautiful pebble shaped bath, vanity wash hand basin and w.c. A heated towel rail and neutral tiling completes the look. Both bathrooms have been improved with modern suites, contemporary tiling and complete the modern, tasteful interior of this lovely home.
Externally, there are gardens to the front and rear together with ample driveway parking to the front of the home. The rear garden has recently been beautifully landscaped to include well-maintained artificial lawns, borders, and a large patio area ideal for outdoor dining, particularly in the summer months. There has also been a recently added work from home outbuilding complete with electricity.
Other benefits of this wonderful home include gas central heating, double glazing and recently installed soffits, fascia boards and security lighting (2021). The property resides on a good-sized plot in a particularly pleasant spot on this hugely popular development.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance Certificates
Iredale Crescent, Standish, Wigan
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gathurst Station2.1 miles
- Wigan Wallgate Station2.4 miles
- Wigan North Western Station2.5 miles
About the agent
With over 20 years of experience in the local property market, we are here to offer a service that's all about you. Our hand picked team of local estate agents are dedicated to making sure each step of your journey goes smoothly from the start to finish. Our team pride themselves on being friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to property and look forward to finding you the right house to call home.
We know that buying or selling a home can
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11427282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tracy Phillips Estates, Standish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.