Old Nichol Street, London, E2
- Let available date:
- £5,884A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- 12 months How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- 3 bed 2 bath
- 1694 sqft (approx.)
- Large terrace
- Two living rooms
- High ceilings
Located on Old Nichol Street, one of the most sought-after streets in Shoreditch is this beautiful 1694 sqft (approx.) 3 bed, 2 bath apartment.
This architecturally designed, bespoke development of only 4 apartments is finished to a high standard. Entering the apartment, you are initially met with a large open living/work space, combining high ceilings, polished concrete floors and vast windows, there is a constant stream of natural light beaming through. Also on the ground floor you’ll find the first double bedroom adjacent to the home office/single bedroom as well as the main bathroom.
The lower ground floor is an expansive space, perfect for entertaining or utilising as a creative work from home area. The separate kitchen leads off from the living room and is fully equipped with modern appliances. The sizeable terrace is accessible from the living room and the master bedroom which benefits from built in storage and an en suite.
Designed by Maccreanor Lavington Architects, this small block of apartments is positioned parallel to Redchurch Street, you will find some of the area’s best restaurants and boutique clothing shops in East London. World famous members club Shoreditch House is also just around the corner.
Transportation links are simple and convenient with Shoreditch High Street (Overground) is being the closest station plus Liverpool Street is only a 10 minute walk.
Available now and offered unfurnished.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Old Nichol Street, London, E2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.1 miles
- Hoxton Station0.5 miles
- Liverpool Street Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We bring people and extraordinary property together.
Whether selling, letting or valuing; warehouses, townhouses, penthouses and/or commercial properties, we are breaking the mould of generic high street estate agents.
Our access to the unknown, along with our network of contacts, enables us to deliver on and off-market transactions with in-depth experience and a spirit of innovation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23133388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TBA Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.