Old Compton Lane, Farnham, Surrey, GU9
1,929-2,258 sq. ft.
(179-210 sq. m.)
- Reception Sitting room (part panelled)
- 2nd reception room
- sun room
- fitted kitchen
- utility room
- 4 bedrooms
- bathroom and shower room
- ample parking and garaging
- delightful mature gardens of 0.9 of an acre
This charming home is located in the most delightful mature gardens of a good mixture of ample lawn areas with numerous and well planted flower beds with a good selection of flowering shrubs, small hedges and mature trees. The rear garden has a lovely and bright aspect facing almost due south overlooking open fields and beyond. There is some lightly wooded areas on the side and rear aspect of the garden with a pathway going around the garden with some magnificent mature trees, some water ponds and a good amount of muliti coloured and mature rhododendrons. The garden is real delight totalling about 0.9 of acre ideal for keen gardeners. There is a good sized driveway leading up to a detached garage with an automatic door. In all just a pretty setting tucked out of the way with ample privacy.
The Studio is located in a wonderfully tucked away setting surrounded by some beautiful Surrey countryside and woodland, interlaced with footpaths and bridleways, ideal for walking and riding, yet just over a mile from Farnham town centre which offers extensive cultural, educational and shopping facilities including a leisure / sports centre, The Maltings Art Centre, St Andrew’s Parish Church, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s. Farnham is a historic former market town renowned for its Medieval and Georgian buildings beneath its castle and park and with a good commuter service to London Waterloo (56 Mins) from Farnham station (under a mile distant). London's airports and the South coast are easily accessible by car from this location.
Council Tax Band - G
Energy Performance Certificates
Old Compton Lane, Farnham, Surrey, GU9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Farnham Station0.8 miles
- Aldershot Station2.5 miles
- Ash Station3.8 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FNM220077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.