South Acre, South Harting, Petersfield
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
- Log Burner in Living Room
- Refitted Kitchen with Appliances Built in
- Refitted Bathroom
- Oil Fire Heating System & Replacement Windows and Doors
- Gated Driveway with Extensive Parking
- Double Garage
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
Great care and attention to detail has been taken to ensure a high end finish as the vendor has rewired, replastered and replaced all of the internal doors, together with creating a wonderful semi open plan kitchen / living / dining area to the rear of the property. The kitchen has been refitted with a range of base and eye level units providing ample work and storage space whilst incorporating a number of integrated appliances. The living room enjoys a pair of French doors which lead out onto the garden and a log burner has also been installed. The three bedrooms are all a good size and are ample double rooms. The master bedroom also benefits from a generous amount of storage. The bathroom has been beautifully refitted with a white suite comprising, panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin and w.c.
Externally, the property is approached via a gated driveway with attractively landscaped front garden and there is extensive parking and a detached double garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear garden which is low maintenance. The decked terrace has sunken lights and the remainder of the garden is laid to AstroTurf with planted borders proving a great deal of privacy.
A viewing comes highly recommended, so contact Homes for more information or to arrange your appointment to view.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
South Acre, South Harting, Petersfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Petersfield Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Focused on your requirements
Passionate, stress-free, approachable, honest, tenacious, supportive, friendly.....just some of the words taken from our customers testimonials.
Homes Estate Agents opened in 2011 and is independently owned and run by Rob Price and Charlie Barr. Handpicked by Relocation Agent Network as Petersfield's leading independent agent, we can offer you a wider coverage than any other agent, showcasing your prop
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PET200254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.