Elliston Drive, Bath, BA2
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Four bedroom detached house
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen with white goods
- Utility room
- Family bathroom with a shower over the bath
- Garage with three off street parking spaces
- Council tax band D
- Available NOW!
Immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home located in the popular Southdown area!
This property is situated in a quiet location at the end of a cul-de-sac on a corner plot.
Downstairs there is a very sapcious lounge, dining room with patio doors to the back garden, fitted kitchen with white goods, a utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
The property has a garage and off street parking for three cars and a graden at the front.
To the rear there is an enclosed low maintenance back garden with a side entrance from the front of the house.
Available unfurnished Now!
Energy Performance Certificates
Elliston Drive, Bath, BA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station0.8 miles
- Bath Spa Station1.7 miles
- Freshford Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Andrews began in the property business in 1946, and we’ve been operating in the Bear Flat area since 2001. The Andrews philosophy is all about making life easier for you and we’re here to guide you through every step of your property journey.
We are a full service agency, sharing knowledge and expertise across our whole branch network in order to create exceptional customer service. Whether you are selling or letting a property or looking for advice on mortgages, conveyancing or surveys
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference APX215219_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Bear Flat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.