Cornwall Gardens, London, SW7
- Stunning penthouse in attractive grand period building
- Direct lift access
- Incredibly bright and quiet property
- Share of Freehold
- Great entertaining space
- Three main suites with air conditioning and steam shower rooms
- Study/4th guest bedroom
- Tranquil residential setting yet close to local amenities
- Close to excellent transport links
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The property, incredibly bright and quiet, thoroughly refurbished and interior designed, can be accessed directly via the lift and offers generous family accommodation and great entertaining space.
On the fourth floor it comprises a large reception area, dining area and bespoke Mowlem & Co kitchen, a fourth bedroom/study, guest cloakroom/shower room, and a guest bedroom with en-suite steam/shower room. On the fifth floor, flooded with light through electronically operated skylights, there is a large guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a beautiful grand principal suite with steam/shower room and a dressing area within one of the characteristic turrets of the building. There is air conditioning in the three main bedrooms, ample wardrobe storage throughout the apartment, and a useful separate storage room.
Cornwall Gardens is a tranquil and sought after residential address moments away from the many excellent amenities and transport links of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and High Street Kensington.
Cornwall Gardens, London, SW7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gloucester Road Station0.3 miles
- High Street Kensington Station0.3 miles
- Earls Court Station0.4 miles
About the agent
YOUhome is a new a category of Estate Agent that was developed out of the need to help home sellers specifically as they navigate the often-difficult experience of selling their most valuable asset. Our Property Gurus leverage a bespoke combination of unparalleled hyperlocal market research with an experienced, emotionally connected approach. We offer a disruptively fair fee thanks to lower overheads compared to the traditional agency model.
Operating across Prime Central London, our se
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOT200064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUhome, London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.