Ranscombe Road, Brixham
- Detached Sea View Bungalow
- Desirable Central Location
- Five Minute Walk To Harbour
- Modern Glazed Sun Terrace
- Great Sized Accommodation
- Driveway & Garage Parking
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Stunning Vaulted Dining Area
Situated in a great central location with easy access to the Harbour, Marina, bus service, Brixham Rugby Club, the Admiral indoor swimming pool, the outdoor Lido at Shoalstone, Berry Head Country Park and South West Coastal Path. The bustling town centre is also a short and direct walk down Ranscombe Road.
Aside from the location, the accommodation will never fail to impress with its excellent size room proportions and superb living spaces. The property briefly comprises 3 good sized bedrooms (two with excellent wardrobe storage), large family bathroom with stand-alone shower, a wonderful modern fitted kitchen with a stunning vaulted dining area just off, opening out through UPVC french doors to the rear garden.
There is a large, dual aspect living room, enjoying superb views of the Harbour and Torbay beyond. This opens out onto a sleek and modern balcony area, fitted with glass and stainless steel balustrades, also enjoying a beautiful coastal vista.
Outside, there is a wonderful, low maintenance garden to the front elevation with pathways leading to the front of the property flanked by hardy coastal shrubs. There is a resin-bound driveway providing good off-road parking, and access to the large (5.5m x 2.5m) garage (with remote electric door).
To the rear of the property is a sunny and private low maintenance back garden, with steps leading up to a delightful potting shed - a quiet spot which also enjoys a pleasant sea view.
Internal viewing is highly recommended, to appreciate all that this excellent home has to offer.
BrochuresRanscombe Road, Brixham
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Ranscombe Road, Brixham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paignton Station3.8 miles
- Torquay Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Buying and selling property can be full of emotion and we want to be on hand to guide you through the process. Boyce Brixham has been trading in Brixham and has over 90 years' experience. The force behind its success is its intelligent team, who are local individuals with extensive local knowledge. Since BB first opened its door in 1925 it's gone on to sell over 10,000 Brixham and TQ5 homes. And in recent years have branched out into lettings and property management.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31397431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boyce Brixham, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.