Church Road, Warton, PR4
End of Terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious living room
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining room with integrated premium appliances from AEG
- French doors to garden
- Utility room
- WC/cloakroom on ground floor
- En-suite shower room
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
The Castlewellan II is a bright and spacious 3 bedroom home, with attractive dual frontage and luxurious touches throughout.
STEP INSIDE THE CASTLEWELLAN II
Downstairs the dual-aspect living room is light and airy. The open-plan kitchen is fitted with premium appliances and French doors to the garden and has plenty of room for a large dining table. Tastefully integrated within is a range of AEG appliances - stainless steel gas hob, cooker hood, multi-function oven and fridge/freezer. A utility room - wired and plumbed for your washing machine and tumble drier - is located off the kitchen. As always in every Stewart Milne home, there is a cloakroom at entry level.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a dresser and fitted wardrobe and an en-suite shower room with shower cubicle. The family bathroom incorporates stylish contemporary sanitary ware.
We are closed on 11th August. Sorry for any inconvenience.
All visits are by appointment only.
Wrea Brook Park is an ideal location for anyone wishing to lay down roots...
Just up the road from Wrea Brook Park is the quintessentially English village of Wrea Green, winner of 'Lancashire's Best Kept Village' award a jaw-dropping 15 times! There are several primary and secondary schools in the area, and there are plenty of ways to travel both nearby and further afield.
Wrea Brook Park / Recommend a Friend: When one of your friends or family then buys a Stewart Milne home, we'll send you a cheque for £500 and send your friend a cheque for £500 too.
Wrea Brook Park / Key Workers: We offer Key Workers special benefits to make moving easy and affordable throughout Scotland, England and Wales.
Wrea Brook Park / Turf and Fencing Included: You can look forward to turfed front and rear gardens along with 1.8m fencing, so your garden is ready to enjoy from the day you move in.
Wrea Brook Park / Choice of Flooring: Choose your flooring from our selected range, and add your own personality to every room with our compliments.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Church Road, Warton, PR4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moss Side Station2.1 miles
- Kirkham & Wesham Station2.4 miles
- Lytham Station2.9 miles
About the development
Sales Centre Open at Wrea Brook Park
- Carpets & Flooring throughout
- Turf & Fencing Included
- Find your dream home today!
- Please contact us on 07887 897538 for further information
We’re one of the UK’s leading independent homebuilding, construction and development companies, established in 1975 and still family owned.
We pride ourselves on having built a team of skilled experts you can trust to create quality homes. Many of our neighbourhoods and houses have won awards, testament to the quality of their design and the thought that goes into their planning.
Our designers vision is for neighbourhoods that feature attractive materials and blend seamlessly with
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_97. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.