Balfour Road, Brighton, BN1 6ND
- Three bedroom family home
- Converted loft room
- Living room - Separate dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Modern bathroom
- Tiered rear garden
- Stripped wooden flooring
- Close to schools
- No onward chain
The property comprises on the ground floor a bay fronted living room with feature fireplace, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room which leads to the rear garden. On the first floor is the master bedroom which has stairs leading to the converted loft room, there are two further bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom.
Living room - 13'6 x 11'8
Dining room - 12 x 9'3
Kitchen/breakfast room - 13'5 x 9'9
Master bedroom - 15'1 x 13'11
Bedroom two - 12'1 x 9'5
Bedroom three - 10'10 x 9'10
Converted loft room
13'8 x 11'4
Low maintenance front garden
Tiered rear garden
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Balfour Road, Brighton, BN1 6ND
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station0.6 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.7 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station0.9 miles
About the agent
You've just found a friendly, independent, agent covering the whole of Brighton & Hove.
We believe in providing all our customers with polite, efficient customer service and look to take the stress out of the sales & lettings process by providing an honest,transparent experience.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BalfourRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.