Ashdene Road, Bicester
- Large front and rear gardens
- No onwards chain
- In need of minor remedial works
- Potential to extend and improve
- Integral single garage in addition to the driveway parking
- Close to local amenities including the town centre
- Near to bus routes
- Easy access to train stations
**Large rear garden** Connells are excited to offer for sale this three bedroom detached bungalow set in a convenient location near to the centre of this thriving market town. Call Connells today, .
A three-bedroom bungalow located in Kings End close to Bicester town centre. Situated in a good size plot with generous gardens to the front and rear, this property has off street parking and benefits from flexible accommodation and a garage.
Accommodation includes a spacious hallway with storage space, leading into a large open plan reception/dining room, The kitchen opens into the conservatory which looks out over the rear garden. There are three bedrooms, the master has built in wardrobes and cupboards, the second bedroom is also a double and the final bedroom being a single bedroom.The family bathroom is fully tiled and includes a bath, wc and pedestal sink. The rear garden is generous in size and is laid mainly to lawn with mature borders and offers a generous patio area. The bungalow has scope for extending subject to the necessary planning permissions.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly
Lounge 23' 3" x 14' 1" ( 7.09m x 4.29m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.69m )
Conservatory 24' 11" x 8' 3" ( 7.59m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 3 10' x 6' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.08m )
Garage 16' x 8' 8" ( 4.88m x 2.64m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Ashdene Road, Bicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bicester North Station0.7 miles
- Bicester Town Station0.9 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Bicester for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BIC307682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Bicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.