The Avenue, Brentwood
- Unique Grade II listed home
- Extensive grounds
- Four bedrooms
- Three receptions
- Detached garage
- Close to beautiful Thorndon Park
- Easy reach of town/station
- In need of some modernisation
Dining Hall - 4.22m x 4.01m (13'10 x 13'2) -
Sitting Room - 4.22m x 4.04m (13'10 x 13'3) -
Conservatory - 3.07m x 2.57m (10'1 x 8'5) -
Study/Reception - 3.25m max x 2.54m (10'8 max x 8'4) -
Study/Bedroom 4 - 4.11m x 2.54m (13'6 x 8'4) -
Kitchen - 3.40m x 2.57m (11'2 x 8'5) -
Bedroom - 4.01m x 3.38m (13'2 x 11'1) -
Bedroom - 4.67m x 2.26m (15'4 x 7'5) -
Bedroom - 3.99m x 2.59m (13'1 x 8'6) -
Agents Note - As part of the service we offer we may recommend ancillary services to you which we believe may help you with your property transaction. We wish to make you aware, that should you decide to use these services we will receive a referral fee. For full and detailed information please visit 'terms and conditions' on our website
BrochuresThe Avenue, Brentwood
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
The Avenue, Brentwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brentwood Station1.1 miles
- Shenfield Station1.6 miles
- West Horndon Station2.8 miles
About the agent
When Keith Ashton Estates was established in 1987 it was our vision to offer a residential property service at the highest level. With our team of loyal and professional staff, and three busy offices across the Brentwood area we are proud to say that we still follow this same ethos today.
As a company we believe in giving an unrivalled service for our clients, this begins from the very first point of contact, where we take the time to understand our client's needs tailoring our advice a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31400097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keith Ashton, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.