Waynflete Road, Headington, Oxford
- Generating circa £5000/Month return
- Extended and fully renovated
- Good order throughout
- Seven double bedrooms
- Eight bathrooms
- Further Kitchen/Diner/Reception area
- Off street parking
A fantastic HMO investment opportunity offering seven double bedrooms and eight bathrooms, recently renovated, extended and presented in excellent condition throughout.
This substantial property has been extended and fully renovated by its current owner and is presented to the market in excellent condition throughout.
Offering seven double ensuite bedrooms, eight bathrooms and two reception areas, this property is currently fully occupied and generating a very generous monthly return, circa £5000 PCM.
Externally this property offers a good amount of off-street parking as well as a private, well-proportioned rear garden. Internally, on the ground floor there are three double bedrooms, kitchen, W/C and additional kitchen/dining area. Leading off the landing space on the first floor are four further double bedrooms.
Call Connells for further information and to book a viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Waynflete Road, Headington, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station3.6 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.4 miles
- Islip Station4.5 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Headington for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HDT303128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Headington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.